Thursday, May 4, 2017

Leadership Goal- Revisted

Back in September, I wrote that I wanted to become more involved in the Ithaca College community by finding an organization I am passionate about. During the first semester, I tried to achieve this by joining multiple organizations that I felt I was interested in. These included Colleges against Cancer and the Adoption club. Currently, I no longer attend these not because I did not see value in them, but because I opted to put my time into the Ithaca Men's rowing team. The Spring season is the main season for the team, as such the commitment necessary increased in the second semester. Rather than stretch my time across multiple things that I had a bit of interest in, I thought it would be best to put all my focus in something I knew I was passionate about. I would say that I have progressed in developing my initial leadership goal as a result of this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment